Monday, April 20, 2020

Why Can't I Be Allowed those Abs?

Pic by Damir Spanic
What do you do with a protruding belly after you've done everything to make it shrink? It's amazing--I mean, you do everything in your power to contain the size increase of you tummy--even pray for it--but it just stays there bulging uglily.

Even more confusing is how your other body parts sag, especially your chest and shoulders, as you diet and workout. But your tummy stays intact. Funny how things are reversed. Shouldn't muscles bulk and form well when you exercise them? But it's not the case with mine. They sag. And my belly? It bulks.

Life perhaps is designed like that--well, at least sometimes. The opposite of what you want and work hard for happens. It's probably to make you see that you are not in control. But I see that perfectly well. In fact, I've been seeing that since decades ago. I've learned my lessons well (you'd see it if you keep checking my new blog articles here). And yet, I'm given the same old lessons.

Like how they say Covid 19 is a reminder to man that he is NOT in control. God is. This, I understand, because man in general keeps forgetting. I'm not just a man like that. I am a deep learner. I see things and remember them. So, why do I need to get the same reminder-lessons? Because sometimes, you get fed up with them, too. They're like boil on the butt.

Probably, that's why I still keep getting them. Unless you get the right antibiotic, they'd keep popping up, boil experts say.

So, what meds should I take? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment